Published August 1, 2018
Updated on March 10, 2020
- Parties. These are the Terms of Service for My Home Agent, LLC, which is a California limited liability company (“Company”), and its members (“Users”), (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
- Digital Services. Below are the services provided by the Company:
- Google: The ‘Google My Business’ and ‘Google Ads’ services are provided by the Company as Digital Products (referred to as “Google Services”). These Google Services are designed to help its Users brand and market themselves, and their realty services and listings utilizing the Google My Business, Google Search and Google Maps platforms (collectively referred to as “Google Services”).
- Yelp. The ‘Yelp Business Pages’ service provided by the Company is a Digital Product, (referred to as “Yelp Services”). These Yelp Services are designed to help its Users brand and market themselves, and their realty services and listings utilizing the Yelp.com and Yelp Business platforms (collectively referred to as “Yelp Services”).
- Amazon Alexa. The ‘Alexa Skills’ service provided by the Company is a Digital Product, (referred to as “Alexa Services”). These Alexa Services are designed to help its Users brand and market themselves, and their realty services and listings utilizing the Amazon.com and Amazon Alexa platforms (collectively referred to as “Alexa Services”).
- Setup & Subscription. All accounts are monthly reoccurring charges, but there is no contract for the Services. Once signed up, a User’s rate for the Monthly Charge is “grandfathered in” and will not be increased at a later date. At any given time, the Company may run promotions reducing or waiving the Monthly Subscriptions listed on its website.
- Membership Cancellation. Any and all Services may be canceled at any time, for any reason, by either the Users or Company. Users must cancel via the Company Cancellation Requests Form. The Company may cancel via email.
- Third-Party Affiliation. The Company is a third-party marketing manager and/or developer of Google Services, Yelp Services and/or Alexa Services. The Company is not an affiliate with Google, Yelp or Google, neither as a subsidiary nor representative.
- Headings. The headings herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of this Agreement and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- No Guarantee of Performance. The Company makes no promises, representations, warranties or guarantees that any of its services to be rendered to Users will result in a profit.
- Choice of Law and Venue. This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California including all matters of construction, validity, performance, and enforcement and without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Any action brought by any party hereto shall be brought within the State of California, County of Los Angeles.
- Class Action Waiver. The PARTIES agree that (i) no arbitration proceeding hereunder whether a CONSUMER DISPUTE or a BUSINESS DISPUTE shall be certified as a class action or proceed as a class action, or on a basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other customers or potential customers or Persons similarly situated, and (ii) no arbitration proceeding hereunder shall be consolidated with, or joined in any way with, any other arbitration proceeding. THE PARTIES AGREE TO ARBITRATE A CONSUMER DISPUTE OR BUSINESS DISPUTE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In the event that any suit or action is instituted to enforce any provision in this Agreement, the prevailing party in such dispute shall be entitled to recover from the losing party all fees, costs and expenses of enforcing any right of such prevailing party under or with respect to this Agreement, including without limitation, such reasonable fees and expenses of attorneys and accountants, which shall include, without limitation, all fees, costs and expenses of appeals.
- Contact Information. For the most up-to-date contact information, please visit our Contact section.